|Dimensi||330 × 104 × 83 cm|
Automatic Level Nikon AC-2S is a flat measuring instrument with binoculars equipped with a nivo and an upright mechanical axis so that the binoculars can rotate in a horizontal direction. This tool is classified as a flat tripod or Tripod level tool, because this tool when used must be mounted on a tripod or stand.
Automatic Level Nikon AC-2S (Autolevel) Waterpass or in carpentry language is often called a waterpass, Automatic level waterpass is the main tool in conducting leveling surveys that function to determine the horizontal and vertical distance of a point. In order for the Automatic level waterpass to be used properly, a tripod is also needed, which serves to seat the autolevel and a rod that is erected at a point/station that functions as a target to be monitored/assessed the horizontal and vertical distances.
Automatic Level Waterpass is a Professional Leveling Tool used by Contractors, Buildings, Land Surveying Professionals or Engineers who demand accurate leveling every time. Automatic Level Waterpass set up is fast, easy to use, and saves time and money on every job. We have a large selection of Auto Levels for your choice of options such as magnification, accuracy and price. Multiple Auto Levels come in a kit that includes a high-accuracy level and a tripod.
The Automatic Level Waterpass is great for Fence Builders, Point Installers, Deck Builders, Landscaping Pros, Pool Builders, Home Builders, Roadworks, Excavations, and More. Automatic Level requires you to level the instrument by hand, but you’re only asked to get to the bubbles inside the dark circles on the bubble bottle, from there the internal compensator takes over and precisely measures them.
Automatic Level Nikon AC 2S Waterpass is used to take very accurate horizontal planes and angles. At 24x magnification, this surveying and construction tool is equipped with powerful optics that absorbs more light for bright, sharp images. It has 1/8 inch accuracy at 150 feet and features an internal compensator for level line of sight, making it perfect for landscaping, pipe laying, foundation laying.
Fitur Automatic Level Waterpass Nikon AC-2S
- 24x magnification
- 2.46-foot minimum focusing distance
- 1/8 inch accuracy
- 0.5 arc-second compensator accuracy
- 360-degree horizontal circle
- Detachable eyepiece
- Magnetic-dampened automatic compensator
- Large focusing knob
- Tangent knobs with unlimited range
- Friction brake for rapid rotation
- Compact and lightweight
- IP52 dust and water resistant
- 5/8-11 tripod thread
|Tube length:||7.5 in (190 mm)||7.5 in (190 mm)||7.5 in (190 mm)|
|Effective diameter of objective:||1.2 in (30 mm)||1.2 in (30 mm)||1.2 in (30 mm)|
|Field of view:||1°30′ (2.6 ft @ 100 ft)||1°30′ (2.6 ft @ 100 ft)||1°30′ (2.6 ft @ 100 ft)|
|Minimum focusing distance:||2.46 ft (0.75 m)||2.46 ft (0.75 m)||2.46 ft (0.75 m)|
|Stadia additive constant:||+10 cm||+10 cm||+10 cm|
|LEVEL VIAL SENSITIVITY|
|Circular level:||10′ / 2 mm||10′ / 2 mm||10′ / 2 mm|
|per 1-km double-run leveling:||±1.5 mm||±1.5 mm||±1.5 mm|
|Type:||wire-hung, magnetic damper||wire-hung, magnetic damper||wire-hung, magnetic damper|
|Diameter of circle:||4.3 in (110 mm)||4.3 in (110 mm)||4.3 in (110 mm)|
|Minimum increment:||1° / 1 g||1° / 1 g||1° / 1 g|
|Scale reading (direct):||1° / 1 g||1° / 1 g||1° / 1 g|
|Reading by estimation:||0.1° / 0.1 g||0.1° / 0.1 g||0.1° / 0.1 g|
|Instrument (L X W X H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 4.8 in (190 x 128 x 123 mm)||7.5 x 5.0 x 4.8 in (190 x 128 x 123 mm)||7.5 x 5.0 x 4.8 in (190 x 128 x 123 mm)|
|Carrying case (L X W X H):||11.5 x 6.7 x 6.4 in (292 x 170 x 163 mm)||11.5 x 6.7 x 6.4 in (292 x 170 x 163 mm)||11.5 x 6.7 x 6.4 in (292 x 170 x 163 mm)|
|Instrument:||2.8 lbs (1.25 kg)||2.8 lbs (1.25 kg)||2.8 lbs (1.25 kg)|
|Carrying case:||2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)||2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)||2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)|
- 1 Unit Automatic level Nikon Ac-2S
- 1x Alumunium tripod
- 1x Rambu ukur / Levelling staff
General Precautions on Waterpass
- Never place the instrument directly on the ground.
- When the instrument is left on the tripod, cover the objective lens and cover the entire instrument with the vinyl cover provided.
- When the Instrument is placed in the case, store the accessories in the designated place.
- Wipe off moisture if the instrument gets wet during survey work.
- Always clean the instrument before returning it to the box.
- Lenses require special care, wipe them with a clean cloth first to remove small particles. Then after providing a small amount of condensation by inhaling the lens, wipe it with a soft clean cloth.
- To clean the instrument dampen a soft cloth in a mild detergent solution. Squeeze out excess water until the cloth is slightly damp, then wipe the surface of the unit carefully.
- Check the tripod for loose screws.
- If there are problems with rotatable parts, screws or optical components (eg lenses), contact your local dealer.
- Check the instrument for proper adjustment periodically to maintain instrument accuracy.
Cuma dimasteralatsurvey.com anda bisa mendapatkan alat terbaik untuk berbagai kategori dan merk Automatic Level Waterpass Nikon AC-2S dengan harga terjangkau untuk bekerja dilokasi kontruksi anda. serta dapatkan Garansi Resmi dari kami dan Gratis Ongkir pengiriman khusus daerah DKI Jakarta dengan penawaran terbaik. Tentu saja alat yang terbagus ini dimasteralatsurvey.com